dakota wall

Sidnee Stephens: A Journey from Tragedy to Justice

Who is Sidnee Stephens? 

Sidnee Stephens was a central figure in the tragic tale of the P’Town Saints murder. Born on May 15th, 1995, in Murphysboro, Jackson County, Illinois, United States, she was the daughter of Jason Tritschler and Tracy Stephens. Growing up, Sidnee shared her upbringing with four siblings. Her educational journey led her to Pinckneyville Community High School, where she pursued her studies diligently. Additionally, she found solace and community as a member of the Oak Grove Baptist Church in Pinckneyville. These details paint a picture of a young woman deeply rooted in her family, faith, and education, tragically cut short by the events surrounding the P’Town Saints murder.


Full NameSidnee Edith Cheyenne Stephens
Date of BirthMay 15th, 1995
Zodiac SignTaurus
Place of BirthMurphysboro, Jackson County, Illinois, United States
Date of DeathJuly 25th, 2010
Place of DeathPerry County, Illinois, United States
Place of BurialSunset Memorial Park Cemetery
ParentsJason Tritschler and Tracy Stephens


On May 15, 1995, Sidnee Edith Cheyenne Stephens was born.

What happened to Sidnee Stephens? 

In the annals of her past, Sidnee bore the weight of psychological strife, having once teetered on the precipice of self-inflicted demise. Habitually, she embarked on fugitive escapades, only to resurface under her own volition. Consequently, when her presence vanished into the ether on the nineteenth of July in the year 2010, her progenitors surmised she had absconded of her own accord. Yet, a gnawing apprehension lingered, whispering of the specter of self-inflicted harm.

The dissemination of her absence permeated the collective consciousness of the populace, invoking widespread consternation. In unison, the denizens coalesced, fervently combing the vicinities in search of the adolescent wayfarer. As the pursuit endured, a pair of anglers chanced upon corporeal remnants adrift in the aqueous expanse proximate to the Beaucoup Creek Bridge, nestled southward of Pinckneyville.

Prompted by their discovery, investigative authorities endeavored to ascertain the identity of the deceased. The decedent’s persona was unveiled through the remnants of a labret piercing and an ornamented pendant. Thus was unveiled the tragic demise of Sidnee Stephens, her mortal coil succumbing to the throes of homicidal aggression as per the pronouncement of post-mortem examination.

Sidnee Stephen & Dakota Wall

Sidnee enjoyed spending time with her older half-sister, Dakota Wall, just like any other young sister. Dakota, though, did not enjoy it. Despite spending time in the same group, their distance seemed to deepen as they entered their teenage years. 

Dakota started dating Chad Bennett at some point. He was the head of the P-Town Saints, a local gang. Before Sidnee broke their relationship, his friend Carl Dane dated her for a period. Sidnee journaled the details of her relationships. Dakota came upon the journal one day and was offended by what she saw. Sidnee had allegedly written about having a sexual relationship with Chad Bennett. 

Investigation Into Sidnee Stephens’Death

Questioning Sidnee’s close friends and family members was the first step in the murder inquiry. Carl Dane, her ex-boyfriend, was summoned for interrogation on July 28. At first, he denied having anything to do with Stephens’ murder. Police did discover blood on his clothes, though. He would subsequently admit that he had shot Sidnee after dragging her to his car, driving her to the bridge, and strangling her until she passed out on his own. The police looked into the case more since they didn’t think he could have committed the murder on his own. Another P-Town Saints player, James Glazier, was brought in. He acknowledged taking part in the crime during interrogation and named Robbie Mueller as a third party. 

It was discovered that James Glazier and Carl Dane had entered Sidnee’s house without permission on the evening of July 19. Robbie stood guard to make sure no one saw them as they slipped through a patio door. After dragging her to their parked car, Jame and Carl choked her until she blacked out. 

Dane shot Sidnee two or four times as the three lads drove to the bridge. Her body was then thrown into the river. Later on, they would go back and weigh down the body by tying it to a cement block. 2011 saw Carl Dane enter a guilty plea to first-degree murder. He received a sixty-year prison sentence. But the night before he was scheduled to be taken from county jail to IDOC custody, he was discovered dead. In a bench trial, Robbie Mueller and James Glazier were also declared guilty. Glazier received a sixty-year prison term.

 Robbie, however, received a thirty-seven-year sentence. On March 13, 2018, a second suspected Chad Bennett entered a guilty plea. He received a 20-year prison sentence. Bennett faced charges in the past for murder, abduction of Stephens, violent abduction, domestic burglary, and home invasion. But in 2013, those accusations were withdrawn.

Was Dakota Wall convicted for Sidnee Stephens’ murder? 

Among those found guilty of Sidnee Stephens’ murder was Dakota Wall. She was charged with supporting the individuals who killed her sister. In order to allow her friends to abduct her younger sister, she purposely left the door to their house unlocked. Wall defended herself by claiming that Sidnee had been scared by her companions since she had simply left the door open. She never thought she would be killed by them. She was charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping, house invasion, and burglary after the police did not believe her account.

Where is Dakota Wall today? 

She entered a guilty plea in 2018 and received a 26-year prison sentence. After ten years, though, she might be qualified to appear at a parole hearing. Actuellement, elle est en train de faire face à sa peine à la Lincoln Correctional Center for Women’s Penitentiary, situé à Lincoln, Illinois.Mother of Dakota Wall was happy with the decision. 


Sidnee Edith Cheyenne Stephens was born on May 15th, 1995, in Murphysboro, Jackson County, Illinois, United States.

She was a young woman deeply connected to her family, faith, and education.

Sidnee tragically passed away on July 25th, 2010, in Perry County, Illinois, United States.

Her death was a result of homicidal aggression, as revealed by a post-mortem examination.

Sidnee’s murder was a central part of the P’Town Saints case, involving individuals associated with a local gang.


Sidnee Stephens was born into a close-knit family in Illinois, with a strong bond to her community and faith. Tragically, her life was cut short at the age of 15, when she became a victim in the P’Town Saints murder case. Sidnee’s disappearance sparked widespread concern, leading to a search that ultimately ended with the discovery of her body near Beaucoup Creek Bridge. Investigation into her murder revealed a harrowing tale of betrayal and violence involving individuals associated with a local gang. Despite the devastating loss, justice was eventually served, with several perpetrators convicted for their roles in Sidnee’s death.


Who was Sidnee Stephens?

Sidnee Stephens was a young woman born in Illinois in 1995, known for her strong family ties, faith, and dedication to education. She tragically became a victim in the P’Town Saints murder case, which captured public attention due to its brutal nature.

What happened to Sidnee Stephens?

Sidnee disappeared in July 2010, prompting a search that ended with the discovery of her body near Beaucoup Creek Bridge. Investigation revealed she had been murdered by individuals associated with a local gang, in a case that shook the community.

Was Dakota Wall convicted for Sidnee Stephens’ murder?

Yes, Dakota Wall, Sidnee’s older half-sister, was convicted for her involvement in Sidnee’s murder. She was charged with supporting the individuals who killed her sister by purposely leaving the door to their house unlocked, allowing them to abduct Sidnee.

Where is Dakota Wall today?

Dakota Wall received a 26-year prison sentence after entering a guilty plea in 2018. She is currently serving her sentence at the Lincoln Correctional Center for Women’s Penitentiary in Lincoln, Illinois.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *